Activating your iPhone/iPad device for use with Internet Access Solutions Hosted Exchange
This document will provide you with the steps required to activate your Hosted Exchange account on your iPhone or iPad.
- An active Hosted Exchange account with Internet Access Solutions
- IOS 2.1 or later on your device
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Select Add Account.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange.
5. Enter your hosted Exchange email address in the Email address field, leave the Domain field blank, enter your main email address in the Username field, your Exchange account password in the Password field and then press Next.
6. In the Server box enter the server name you were provided (typically XXXXXX.dmtel.ca) and then press Next.
7. Select the type of information you would like to sync and then press done.